Monday, June 2, 2014

Class Refelction (Part 1)

Questions:
1.What did you like best about this class?
-I really enjoyed having this class this year. In this class i learn more about computer programs and also how to use them. My typing skills have also improved and that's what i am glad about. I also got to use different programs to do different class projects.

2.What did you dislike about this class?
- I liked everything in this class, it has help me a lot in my computer skills. I don't think there is anything i disliked.

3.What can you recommend to improve the class?
- I would try to teach how to use more computer programs.

4.What will you always remember about this class?
- I will always remember about CTR because it is a catchy quote and we must always choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment