Monday, August 26, 2013

My Summer

My Summer

          On my summer I had fun. It was a good summer. I spent a lot of time with my family and friends. I would go out most of the time. Then like in July I got a summer job. The summer job was fun because it would get me distracted and I wouldn’t be bored at home. Then I will play soccer in the afternoons with my cousin and friends. I also went to riverside to stay at mi sister’s house. At her house it was fun because I played video games with my cousin because he went with me and we played sports and visited the University of Riverside. On the weekends it was also fun because ill go play at arty with my band, and I really like music so then that’s what made it more fun. I can say I was good vacation because I got a break on off school. That break helped me prepare for my senior year and it also gave me time to study for my SAT. I also went to the beach with my family. Then my family and I also went to the lake. Those days were fun because I love spending time with my family and doing fun things with them. I also went to the movie theatre a couple of times during my summer and saw a couple of movies that came out recently like “Grown Ups Two” and I also saw “The Conjuring.” I Really like those two movies they were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment