Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Experience At HPIAM



“My Experience So Far At HPIAM”


            So far my experiences here at HPIAM have been great. I have learned a lot in these years, which I am very thankful for. My classes are fun and every day I’m getting better on my skills. This is my last year here, I’m trying to make this the best year and have good memories that I won’t forget. This year I join SRLA to run the LA Marathon on March 9, 2014. All my teachers have been good and I respect them to get the same respect back. It is good getting along with all your teachers because it makes school easier and more fun. Most of the classes I taken here at HPIAM are Honor classes, which makes me feel good because I know it’s going to look good on me when I apply to colleges. I have also had some bad experiences, for example they didn’t tell me I was supposed to make up Chemistry B or Algebra 2B last year, they barley told me this year. I didn’t like this because they don’t offer these classes in adult school. Now I’m taking these classes, and I don’t really like it because they took away my tutoring periods and now I have more classes with more work and it’s too much work that I get that sometimes I forget some assignments for other classes. I do the best I can to keep up with all my classes, I just want to keep the same GPA that I have or higher. But yet I have had a great experience here at HPIAM other than that. I would like for this experience to change, but to change in a way where it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment